Bali’s pioneer Hatten Wine is marking its 20th anniversary via a number of celebratory activities:
- A staff event for 250 workers, including farmers and vineyard workers on August 15, 2014.
- The sponsorship on a Jazz Festival in South Bali August 15-17, 2014.
- A wine seminar on August 16, 2104 showing an animated approach to presenting wines. Hosted by winemaker James Kalleske, the wine seminar will feature the wines of Hatten Wines and their aromas, taste and characteristics in motion
- Participation by Hatten Wines at the Sanur Festival from August 21-24, 2014.
- On August 24, The Hatten Wines Cricket League Anniversary will be held at the Udiyana Cricket Oval. The Hatten Wines Bali Cricket League will feature some of league’s best teams. Food, wine and sun will be at the match.
- The celebration of the winery’s 20th birthday will conclude with a celebration at the North Bali vineyards of Hatten Wines on August 30th.
Leading the festivities will be Hatten Wine’s
visionary pioneering owner Ida Bagus Rai Budarsa.
Hatten Wine Website
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.