Bali Culinary Professionals – a grouping of people working in Bali’s food and beverage industry – will host the 3rd BCP Golf Tournament in Bali January 18-20, 2015.
Highlights of the event include:
- Welcome cocktail reception on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- Two rounds of 18-holes of golf at Bali’s best courses on Monday and Tuesday, January 19-20. 2014. Rounds include caddies and golf carts.
- Goodies bag including official tournament hat and shirt.
- Hole-in-one prizes including airline tickets, golf equipment and 2-week holiday in Australia for four people.
- All ground transportation in Bali.
- All food and beverage on tournament days.
- Novelty prizes to be won.
- Cocktail reception, award night and gala dinner with fashion show and entertainment.
The tournament is open to the public and generally attracts food and beverage professionals from across the region.
Past tournament have attracted some 70 players hailing from Indonesia, North America, Australia, the South Pacific, and neighboring Southeast Asian countries.
For more information [Email]
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.