At the Annual General Meeting of the Bali Hotel Association (BHA) held at the Nikko Bali Resort & Spa on Monday, December 18, 2006, the new members of the board were elected for 2007.
Those leading the BHA in 2007 will be:
▪ Michael Burchett, General Manager of the Conrad Bali Resort & Spa, was re-elected to serve as Chairman.
▪ Hadi Taryoto, General Manager of the Bali Rani Hotel, was re-elected to Vice-Chairman.
▪ Ronnie Ranti, General Manager of the Grand Istana Rama Hotel, returns to the Board to oversee Government Relations
▪ Jorge Monje, General Manager of the Melia Benoa, will serve the board, handling the Association’s finances.
▪ Urs Klee, General Manager of the Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, will remain on the Board, responsible for environmental matters.
▪ Liv Gussing, General Manager of the Amandari Resort, will continue to coordinate the BHA’s community affairs projects
▪ Robert Lagerway, General Manager of the Bvlgari Resort, joins the Board to coordinate the BHA’s education and training activities, including a scholarship program now in its third year of operations.
▪ Jan Bundgaard, General Manager of the Westin Resort Nusa Dua, will be in charge of the BHA's marketing activities. He will be supported by six General Managers from Bali Hotels, each assigned a specific geographical area.
▪ David Wilson, General Manager of the Ritz Carlton Bali Resort and Spa, will head the BHA’s security committee. He will be supported by six General Managers, each with a specific sub-district of Bali as his or her responsibility.
Bali Hotel Association
Bali Hotels Association is a professional group of star rated hotels and resorts in Bali. Members include general managers from more than 74 hotels and resorts, representing more than 13,887 hotel rooms and nearly 21,998 employees in the Bali hotel sector.
Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced
if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.