Detiktravel.com reports that Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport is ranked at 9th place in a list of 10 world airports offering the fastest WiFi connections.
Staying connected is essential in the modern business environment. Before the sudden drop in travel precipitated by the COVID-19 Pandemic, business travelers would turn lounges and departure areas into a “second office” using applications driven by WiFi connectivity. Others, seeking relief from their busy work schedule, use devices, pads, and handphones to access films, music, games, and networks of friends over the Internet.
For your reference in the days ahead when the world starts traveling again, here is the list of the top ten airports for Internet speed:
1. Seattle-Tacoma Internation Airport, USA (Download Speed > 100 Mbps)
2. Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand (Download Speed 41.5 Mbps)
3. Dubai Internation Airport, UAE (Download Speed 30 Mbps)
4. Changi International Airport, Singapore
5. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, USA
6. Dublin Airport, Ireland
7. Vilnius International Airport, Lithuania
8. Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport, Finland
9. Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali
10. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Sweden